Hybrid and Electrical Vehicles
HEV workshop provide comprehensive and immersive training experiences, helping
new and re-assigned engineers become proficient and productive in a short period of
time. The Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Engineering Academy covers hybrid and electric
vehicle engineering concepts, theory, and applications relevant to HEV, PHEV, EREV,
and BEV for the passenger car industry. While the theory and concepts readily apply to
the commercial vehicle industry as well, the examples and applications used will apply
primarily to the passenger car industry.
What you Learn
- Define and analyze fundamental electrochemistry of battery operation and performance requirements for HEV, PHEV, EREV and full electric vehicle applications
- Estimate the size of a cell to meet a specific requirement
- Create a cradle-to-grave, or cradle-to-use list of materials used in any type of automotive battery
- Compute the temperature response of battery cell and pack assemblies for a simple model
- Describe the functions performed by a Battery Management System (BMS)
- Explain different approaches to estimating state of charge, state of health, power and energy
- Apply the operation of brushless dc and induction motors to HEV and EV vehicles
- Define the torque speed curves for motors and the application to electric and hybrid electric vehicles
- Describe the features of buck, boost, and Transformer converters
- Compare and contrast the various industry and regulatory standards for hybrid vehicle components, batteries, and charging systems
- Describe the main hybrid and electric vehicle development considerations and performance requirements for various vehicle system
- Identify how to define key vehicle system requirements and select and size
system components that best meet those requirements
- BASICS OF ELECTRIC VEHICLE
- PARTS OF ELECTRIC VEHICLE
- EXPLANATION OF E BIKE, E CYCLE AND E CAR
- DEMO ON ELECTRICAL VEHICLE
WorkShop Terms and Condition
- This Workshop is strictly for STUDENTS, since the course content has been
designed according to the students. Professionals, Experts and Faculty Members of
colleges/Schools/Parents are not allowed to join this Workshop.
- Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested.
- Only those candidates who have paid their registration fee for workshop or who had
received a valid confirmation mail to join the workshop is only allowed to attend the
workshop. Parents/Relatives/Friends and others will not be allowed to sit inside the
- Kindly bring your college id card along with a photocopy of your pay slip or ticket
details in mobile.
- Seats are filled on " "first come & first serve " basis.No on the spot payment is
- Session timings 9.00 AM to 5.00PM (Lunch Break -12.30 noon to 1.00 PM).
- Late comers will not be entertained. No accommodation will be provided. No
particular dress code.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Theory vs. Practice Ratio for Workshops: 50% theory 50% Practical. There will be No competition after the workshop.
- Kits are not taking away and should be handed over at the end of the session
- Charges for the Workshop are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-extendable.
- All Certificates will be given only at the end of the workshop.
- Workshops will be delivered by officials of TOP ENGINEERS & and its Associates.
- In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled
workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is
denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
- If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee by account only. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
- If we find any candidate misbehaving, damaging venue properties or showing misconduct with any member of organizing team or faculty members, his candidature will be cancelled immediately and he has to leave venue immediately.